Metano is a 21-year-old electro dance music DJ and producer. At the young age of 17 he turned to electronic dance music for the purpose of creating music. Young producer improves his skills and sounds day by day.
After years of honing his skills in the studios, Metano started releasing records on European labels in 2019. The young producer is working hard to share his music on the global electronic scene presenting one solid production after another characterized by catchy lead lines, powerful bass and strong kicks. With his signature sounds and production skills, Metano presents only the best of the best in electronic dance music. Playing throughout Europe at events and clubs such as Café Remember in Amsterdam, to Club De Ponderosa in the Dokkum, the artist has steadily increased his live presence.
His tracks are supported by Tiësto, Hardwell, R3HAB, Mike Williams, Fedde Le Grand, Dash Berlin, musicbyLUKAS, R3SPAWN, Lucas & Steve, Jewelz & Sparks and many more.
Metano is on his way to becoming a well-known producer in the DJ scene whose sounds will be heard all over the world.
Metano has hit releases like “Say Goodbye” (with Plastik Funk on Revealed Recordings), “You” (with Rush & Crush on 2-Dutch Records), “Louder” (with Jaxed on Oxytime Records).
We have had the pleasure of interviewing the producer and this has been the result 🙂
Hi there! Where can we find you right now? How did you start your day?
– Hey, haha! I’m in my studio right now and i feel motivated.
When did the idea of starting a project start to take shape? Has it always been something you wanted to do?
– Being a DJ has been my dream since childhood. After working in amateur projects between 2014-2016, I started my professional music career in 2018.
How would you define the sound of your latest work?
– Energetic and Melancholic.
What artists are you interested in these days?
– Nowadays i listen folk metal and my favorite artists are Eluveitie.
How would you define your sound?
– Dark and Dirty Club Anthem.
Can you tell us something about your current or future projects?
– Don’t want to spoil much but i can tell that we have a solid collaboration coming up with Jasted. It will be more aggressive than our latest collaboration ”Say Goodbye”. And there are many collaborations going on.